Seeking treatment for a non-vascular procedure?
Dr. Moore is a Board Certified General Surgeon as well as a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. To be certified by the American Board of Surgery means Dr. Moore has met a standard in surgery by fulfilling specified educational, evaluation, and examination requirements.
Dr. Moore has specialized knowledge and skill relating to the diagnosis, preoperative, operative, and postoperative management of surgical problems in the following areas of primary responsibility:
- Alimentary tract: esophagus, stomach, small bowel, large bowel
- Abdomen and it contents: diaphragm, biliary tract, liver, pancreas, spleen
- Breast, skin and soft tissue: benign and malignant disease
- Head and neck: including trauma, vascular, congenital and cancerous disorders
- Vascular system: arteries and veins, excluding the vessels in the brain, heart and lungs
- Endocrine: thyroid and parathyroid glands, the pancreas and adrenal glands
- Surgical Oncology: including coordinated management of the cancer patient
- Comprehensive management of trauma: the responsibility for all phases of care of the injured patient
- Varicose veins
- Minor office procedures
Dr. Moore also has knowledge of pediatric, plastic, general thoracic and transplant surgery. He is also skilled in employing various endoscopic techniques (viewing or performing operations through tubes with lighted ends.)